Biological clean room purification system should be set coarse, medium and high three air filtration.
The first stage is the primary effect filter, for greater than or equal to 5μm atmospheric dust counting efficiency of not less than 50%. For the air conditioning system with air return, the initial effect filter should be set in the new outlet.
The second stage is the medium effect filter, should be set in the air treatment unit positive pressure section.
The third stage is a high efficiency filter that should be set at the end of the system or near the end.
Clean room air supply system set up the new outlet should be consistent with: fresh air to take rain measures, fresh air should be higher than indoor and outdoor ground 2.5m above, as far as possible away from pollution sources.
Previous: Clean Room Principle
Next: No Information
- Clean Room Principle
- Clean Room Pressure Differential Co...
- What Are The Characteristics Of The...
- The Main Role Of The Clean Room
- Clean Room Pollution Control Techno...
- How Should Clean Room Clean?
- What Is The Role Of Clean Room
- Filter Routine Maintenance
- How To Choose An Air Purifier
- How The Air Filter Filters The Cont...